Job ID: 120522
Posted Date: 4 hours ago
Job Title: Compounder – General Labour
Job Category: Production
• Verify that all batch cards are correct and match the W/O before commencing batching
• Complete all documentation to the required level of quality, accuracy, and timeline and ensure all information is recorded in good documentation practices
• Ensure always working in a safe way to support fellow staff in maintaining a safe, clean, and compliant working environment.
• Clean and sanitize tanks and batching equipment according to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
• Conduct general housekeeping of compounding rooms and chemical staging areas, including keeping all pipes, hoses, clamps, gaskets, and other processing equipment off the floor and in proper storage areas.
• Collect representative samples of product batches and submit to QC Lab for analysis
• Ability to operate various batching equipment, including pumps, agitators, hoists, and scales.
• Be able to compound all batches without supervision and assist with some batches under supervision
• Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, Plant Policies/Procedures
• Complete all tasks strictly in line with approved manufacturing procedures and processes. Communicate immediately with respective team leaders/supervisors or manager any un-expected issues and deviations from the procedure if they occur
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Diploma in Chemical or Food Processing Technology or equivalent experience in a GMP manufacturing environment is an advantage
• Have the mechanical ability, and understand the basics of equipment operation
• Able to color match with a good understanding of primary and secondary colors is an advantage
• Math skills required for the accurate checking/weighing of ingredients and for bulk reconciliation
• Able to lift a minimum of 20-25kg
• Able to work with fragrant odors
• Using hands and arms together to move various items
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to work in an Industrial Environment