When it comes to integrated full cosmetic services, Crystal Claire Cosmetics has no peer. We set ourselves apart as a company that can uniquely provide comparable opportunities for finished high quality products at competitive pricing. We understand the significance of innovation in the cosmetic and beauty industry. We also take pride in our role in delivering unquestionable, creative solutions to our clients.
The role of Electrician at Crystal Claire Cosmetics is for the right person who can work in a fast-paced environment and work as part of maintenance team to safely install, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and production machines and related equipment. This role routinely performs preventative maintenance on all equipment and components in order to ensure the continued safe, efficient and effective operations of all equipment and fixtures.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Install, test, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and equipment
- Trouble shoot and maintain production equipment which includes hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Repair and replace electric and electronic components such as motors, contactors, relays, timers, any kind of switches, sensors, PLC’s, light curtains, motor controls, etc.
- Run new power supply lines to new and relocated equipment according to Ontario Electrical Safety Code and other applicable standards and regulations
- Wire new control panels according to drawings and verbal instructions under consideration of Ontario Electrical Safety Code and other applicable standards and regulations
- Use different PLC programming devices including software to modify and to read logic control programs
- Pass on information, experience and knowledge to other maintenance employees in regards to repair jobs, preventive maintenance, problem symptoms that got involved with during the shift
- Listen to information, experiences and knowledge passed on by previous shift maintenance employees, to ensure effective, non-repetitious problem solving and machine repair
- Inform Maintenance Manager about changes in electric circuits and updates of the original diagrams
- Help to maintain adequate hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic spare part inventory levels in stock room
- Maintain and take owner ship in work order and preventive/predictive maintenance system by filling in the required forms and enter data into the computer
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on production and production supporting equipment as outlined in the individual work instructions
- Ensure work area and machines are kept clean, organized and tidy at all times
- Store equipment and tools properly when not in use
- Work in a cost effective manner and maintains a high standard of quality and excellent workmanship at all times
- Remain objective and open to new systems which may occasionally be introduced within the company or department
- Perform other related duties as assigned