Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc. has inspired the industry with its award-winning cosmetics services since 2004. We embrace research and innovation – ceaselessly bringing advanced cosmeceutical technologies and ingredients into our creation.
At Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc., we take pride in our innovation, expertise, and excellence in creating the finest cosmetic formulas and packaging solutions for our clients. We partner with the world’s top leading cosmetics companies in providing fully integrated turnkey solutions. We value and respect individuality and personal initiative where all employees can develop, grow, and achieve their career goals.
- Prepare and process monthly manufacturing expenses related to products developments, leasing/rental, maintenance, utilities and logistics etc
- Prepare various expenses reports and analyze the variance vs forecast and vs prior year
- Prepare and process standard cost run in SAP for new products
- Prepare new products costs report
- Follow up and monitor new project and product costing and improve cost control
- Analyze ongoing product costs, identify root cause for variance, work closely with operation team to improve profit margin
- Prepare and monitor intercompany charge accruals and analyze variances
- Monitor product cost related master data to ensure completeness and data accuracy
- Monitor SAP transactions to make appropriate production costing corrections
- Prepare monthly accounting entries and facilitate month-end closing processes
- Liaise with external auditor for interim and annual audit
- Other ad hoc projects/analysis/tasks as assigned