Job ID: 092122
Posted Date: 2 weeks ago
Job Title: Industrial Designer
Job Category: Industrial Design
• Create renderings and designs driven by customer requests for presentations and marketing use.
• Drive innovation in the cosmetic industry by creating groundbreaking products and pushing industry trends
• Research and evaluate the competitive landscape.
• Meet with Product Development, Marketing, Sales, and Design Director for briefings and reviews.
• Evaluate design concepts based on appearance, functionality, manufacturability, customer requests, and cost/price targets.
• Prepare sketches, illustrations, renderings, and CAD drawings.
• Recommend appropriate materials, finishes, and colors.
• Review prototypes and mock-ups.
• Collaborate with other designers and engineers on the team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design or equivalent.
• 2-4 years of professional industrial design experience in the fields of cosmetics/beauty, products, consumer electronics, or furniture.
• High proficiency in sketching, concept ideation, and quick visual representation of ideas.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and ability to work in a team environment.
• High proficiency in modeling and rendering using programs SolidWorks and KeyShot.
• Proficiency in 3D rendering using 3ds Max and V-Ray is a plus.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• A developed sense of form, aesthetic, fashion, and usability.
• Fundamental knowledge of plastic manufacturing, materials, and molding processes.
*Only submissions that include a portfolio or personal website link will be considered.