Duties and Responsibilities:
When it comes to integrated full cosmetic services, Crystal Claire Cosmetics has no peer. We set ourselves apart as a company that can uniquely provide comparable opportunities for finished high-quality products at competitive pricing. We understand the significance of innovation in the cosmetic and beauty industry. We also take pride in our role in delivering unquestionable, creative solutions to our clients.
The Laboratory Assistant prepares media, provides logistic support, conducts entry-level microbiology tests, and performs laboratory duties as assigned.
- Follow biosafety & biosecurity requirements and standard operating procedures as applicable
- Review and archive equipment usage, verification, and monitoring records.
- Media preparation and growth promotion, culture, and media waste disposal.
- Conduct sampling, testing, and evaluation of purified water for microbial quality
- Participate in environmental monitoring
- Cleaning, sanitization, and other lab duties.
- Manage inventory of lab reagents, follow the FIFO principle, and label lab supplies appropriately.
- Perform Gram stain and streaking on the samples under microbial testing.
- Perform other lab support assignments as applicable.
- B.Sc. degree or college diploma in microbiology or equivalent discipline.
- Basic knowledge of aseptic techniques.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to lift up to 10 kg.
- Flexibility to work on afternoon shift, and to shift changes.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy.