Job ID: 092122
Posted Date: 2 weeks ago
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Category: Maintenance & Engineering
• Design, develop, maintain, train and document computer system software
• Translate functional specifications into defined software capabilities, Update/ maintain bug tracking log sheet to summarize design and code status, and software user manuals.
• Keep abreast of state-of-the-art software systems in order to advance programming techniques and develop improved programming efficiency
• Real-time configuration, control, and monitoring of communications and routing over the system’s interfaces
• Participate in all aspects of the software design and invention of high-performance camera vision products.
• Application research
• Windows and Linux programming design preferred.
• Experience with languages of C/C++, Python
• Knowledge of software development tools such as Qt, and Visual Studio.
• Experience with testing and debugging; in lab prototypes and in-field customer sites.
• Experienced in programming, robotics, or vision algorithm challenge
• Working knowledge of computer vision libraries like OpenCV, PCL, etc.
• Knowledge of communications systems; Ethernet – TCP-IP, UDP
• Vision control/development/application experience is plus
• PLC/HMI experience is an asset